The Employee’s responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upkeep of daily agenda;
- Organising all travel arrangements, including flights, accommodation and other particular requirements;
- Proof reading documents/ publications;
- Assisting with administrative work such as preparation/compilation of applications if required;
- Carrying out tasks in relation to provision of services to companies;
- Assisting the firm with all related work for its better operation.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities, experience and qualifications:
- Team player, proactive, hardworking and with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Office applications;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work within set time frames;
- Demonstrable project management, administrative support, and/or other organisational experience of at least 2 years;
- Proficient in oral and written Maltese and English.
A Letter of Application and a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent to [email protected]. All Applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.