SMM Group Malta offers a complete package of corporate and legal services to legal and natural persons seeking to establish a commercial presence in Malta. Whilst providing a 360-degree service, we establish long-lasting relationships starting from the first stage of setting up a company to ongoing support for the smooth running of a business venture on the islands.
SMM Group’s dedicated team can also offer assistance in relation to all the relevant company formation and banking procedures.
We assist with the following services:
- The registration of a company in Malta;
- Drafting shareholder agreements;
- Redomiciliation of companies to Malta;
- Assistance with opening bank accounts for individuals and corporate entities in Malta;
- Consultation on accountancy and taxation matters;
- Providing a registered address, phone, and fax numbers in Malta;
- Drafting share transfer agreements;
- Drafting of novation agreements in relation to the assignment of debt;
- Advice on insolvency and winding up;
- Registration of Trademarks.
SMM’s team also provides expert advice to both shareholders and directors with regard to their legal duties and liabilities arising out of the Maltese Companies Act.
Working with us
Prior to engagement, we undertake strict due diligence searches and carry out inquiries relating to prospective commercial partners in Malta, in order to reduce the risk of entering into unsuitable alliances or partnerships.
SMM Group also provides the full range of immigration assistance and services, thus offering a complete relocation package for both individuals and businesses. With a range of qualified speakers of English, Italian, French, Arabic, Russian, as well as other languages at our disposal, our team strives to provide timely and accurate guidance to all clients.
SMM Group aims in providing cost-effective approaches to the needs of individuals, and their families, as well as to businesses and commercial concerns, providing the platform for successful economic activity in Malta for migrants and their associated employers or business ventures.
Also, read our article about 10 Great things you didn’t know lawyers could help you with and learn more about how we can assist your personal and corporate needs.