SMM Group provides a wide spectrum of legal and corporate services to local and international individuals and corporations Whilst our heritage ensures a proven experience in traditional fields of law, we remain at the forefront of legislative developments providing effective and value driven solutions.
SMM Group is looking to hire a Junior Lawyer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Court applications and willing to represent clients in Court and to travel overseas on conferences and on client assignments;
- Providing quick, concise, and practical legal advice and to problem-solve as pro-actively;
- Examine situations and review documents to determine the best course of action for the best interest of clients.
- Assisting with negotiating and closing commercial transactions.
All applicants are required to have
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta. Relevant work experience would be considered as an asset;
- Be able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands;
- Candidates should be highly organized individuals and confident about managing multiple deadlines and projects;
Interested applicants should send their application together with updated CV by email to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Information provided by a candidate will be processed by the organization for the purpose of its recruitment.