SMM Consultancy Services Ltd is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer on a part-time basis to join their team. The candidate will be responsible to ensure the entity complies with all laws under which it operates and rules issued by MFSA.
As Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out initial and ongoing due diligence on clients.
- Preparation of the Compliance file.
- AML report monitoring.
- Supporting the company in regulatory compliance documentation.
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all clients’ data and document.
- Ensure compliant operations across the company.
- Maintain proper documentation of departmental processes and procedures.
- Other related tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Knowledge of AML and CFT laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and experience of KYC procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same or similar position in a regulated entity.
- A strong knowledge of AML best practices and ability to comfortably investigate potential occurrences of ML and FT and submit STRs.
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Task prioritisation and time-management.
- Reliable, high level of integrity and work ethics.
Interested applicants should send their application together with updated CV by email to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Information provided by a candidate will be processed by the organization for the purpose of its recruitment.