SMM Consultancy Services Ltd is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk on a part-time basis to join their team.
As Accounts Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts and tracking sheets.
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Chasing debtors.
- Processing invoices, recording payments and keeping track of expenses.
- Liaising with the accountant for the completion of management accounts.
- Any other ad hoc accounting duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the same or similar position.
- O-Level in Accounting or similar is required.
- A-Level in Accounting would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Task prioritisation and excellent time management.
- Reliable, high level of integrity and work ethics.
- Responsible and positive attitude.
- Fluent in Maltese and English languages.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Information provided by a candidate will be processed by the organization for the purpose of its recruitment.